Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Back on the Horse, Yet Again....

Resolved: To write something, no matter how lame, in this blog each day -- unless I start a new blog.

Sadly, after a late New Year's Eve spent carousing playing board games, I don't have my wits about me, much less any wit.

I need to wake up -- not just today, but in general: For the last several months, I've been feeling "behind" on my entire life. Some of the falling behind since school started can be explained by the amount of time I spend riding herd on Beta -- the combination of ADD and perfectionism is deadly -- but I've been feeling this way since the summer, at least.

So why take on one more thing (blogging) when I'm already falling behind? I need to write. With my work history being in print media, I've been feeling like I may as well have been a buggy-whip manufacturer, but writing is where my expertise is (or was), and I've got to start somewhere.

This hasn't been worth reading, I know, but I hope it's been worth writing. See you (the ether, I suppose) tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment